New Tonido Release 0.2.0.100121 Highlights
We just released a new Tonido release 0.2.0.100121 for all 4 platforms. Windows, Mac, Linux and TonidoPlug. This is a major release.
UI is 2X faster
- With gzip encoding support, Tonido UI loads up to 2X faster over remote connections
- Tonido Relaying Service is available as a beta service in this release. To enable relaying, go to Network->Settings. Once Enabled, simply access your Tonido instance via http://<yourprofile>.tonidoid.com. It is that simple. Please note that when using relay, you will have to disable SSL first if you have enabled it.
Application Store Licensing support
- It is now possible to buy new applications in the Tonido store and download and activate them via Tonido’s UI.
- Login into https://store.tonido.com using your store account and buy any new app. (For example WebsharePro)
- Go to the App Store tab, set your Store credentials
- Then go to the Install tab and install the new application, activate it. You are done.
There are also a bunch of bug fixes, you can see the full release notes at http://www.tonido.com/release_notes.html.