New Tonido Release 0.2.0.9648 Highlights
We just released a new Tonido release 0.2.0.9648 for all 4 platforms. Windows, Mac, Linux and TonidoPlug. This is primarily bug fix release with one major functional update, which we will mention in a subsequent post.
Here are some of the highlights of this release:
- Restricted Group Members can now be removed by Group Owners. Previously this option was disabled.
- Tonido Photos UI has been simplified to make it less cluttered and easier to navigate.
- Tonido Photos now allows starting manual photos sync whenever you want instead of only when changes are detected.
- DownloadAsZip has been re-written to be less CPU intensive and runs in its own thread. Download File limit is now expanded from 10 MB to about 500 MB.
- Allow public access to shares without passwords. Now you can share a specific file or photo by simply sending that webshare link to anyone via IM, email etc. You can also setup a static website for users to visit without needing to enter passwords. Allow Public Access is now an option in the User Access dialog box.
- Fix Tonido on Mac OSX update issue
- Add OpenID for Mac OSX and TonidoPlug
- Allow explicitly choosing the Network Interface that Tonido binds to via a configuration setting
- Application Display names will have proper casing (OpenID vs Openid)
- Numerous minor/major bug fixes in Thots, Workspace, Plug Admin, Torrent apps and much much more
Update to the newest release by clicking on “Check for Updates” button in the Tonido Admin -> Settings tab.