TonidoDrive allows to access your remote Tonido server as a network drive on your Windows based PC.
Access your Tonido server files like you would access any other files your hard disk on your Windows based PC. TonidoDrive is fully secure and is built using a robust Windows filesystem driver so you can access your files with confidence.
- TonidoDrive can be installed on Window XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- TonidoDrive operates seamlessly with Tonido Security, including Folder access restrictions
- TonidoDrive can expose any Tonido server enabled computer (Windows, Linux, MacOS) or TonidoPlug as a Windows network drive
- TonidoDrive will automatically use local LAN IP to access Tonido enabled device to optimize access speeds
- TonidoDrive is built on a robust Windows file system driver that is known for its reliability and security
Simple to Setup
- Install the Tonido Desktop software first on your primary computer and create a Tonido ID for that computer. say http://john.tonidoID.com
- Install the Tonido Drive software on other computer and type in the account URL to the primary computer, account name and passoword to connect
Once setup is complete, now simply open Windows Explorer to browse and edit the remote files as usual.
Supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7