Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
TonidoPlug2 Boot Order
TonidoPlug2 is also an NAS enclosure. It can be booted from
- Internal Flash (Default)
- External USB Disk
- Internal SATA Disk
Here is the order of booting
- Internal SATA Disk - This is always the first boot device (if present)
- Bootable External USB Disk - This gets the second preference (if present)
- Internal Flash - This gets the last preference. (default, when no other bootable devices are present)
- If you have a SATA drive, then the plug will always try to boot from that. You cannot boot from a USB disk with SATA drive present (irrespective of whether SATA drive is bootable or not)
- This means that with SATA drive present you have only two possibilities: (1) Boot from the SATA drive (2) Boot from internal flash.
- If you have a requirement to boot from USB disk, then either SATA drive should be removed from the plug or make modifications to uboot settings.