No shares showing up when drive connected

Support forum for Tonido Drive
Tarv
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

No shares showing up when drive connected

Postby Tarv » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Not sure what I'm missing. I can't get anything to show up on my Tonido Drive share.

I have WebShare Pro installed, I have folders shared with public and private access.

When I log in with Tonido Drive with my admin account, it mounts the drive but there is nothing in it. The log file shows no errors.

I have created a guest account as well and gave permission to access the shares. When I try to log in with Tonido Drive with this account, I get an error "..tonido server is not eligible to be used with tonido drive, verify that webshare pro licence is active...". The log file shows an error "UserName/Password cannot be empty".

What could be my issue?

rydgaze
Tonido Team
Tonido Team

Re: No shares showing up when drive connected

Postby rydgaze » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I am assuming you are on latest Tonido/TonidoDrive.

Can you check the traces at %APPDATA%/TonidoDrive/data/TonidoDrive.log wjhen you get the error?

If we dont have enough information, we can increase the trace level by changing the %APPDATA%/TonidoDrive/config.xml

from <loglevel>information</loglevel>
to <loglevel>trace</loglevel>
and then restart the TonidoDrive for more debug data.

Tarv
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby Tarv » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Ok, my problem is that it want's to use the location "/home" on my tonido server as the tonido drive.

I had enabled "Enable access to only selected Folders" in my tonido settings and did not have that folder selected. When I disabled this setting it mounted correctly.

Is there an override to change the location of "/home" to use another folder on my server? I don't use this folder to store my files (and don't want to).

Tarv
Regular Tonidoid
Regular Tonidoid

Postby Tarv » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 am

Tarv wrote:Is there an override to change the location of "/home" to use another folder on my server? I don't use this folder to store my files (and don't want to).

Is there a way to change this, or can I suggest as a feature request?

It would also be nice to map different folders as different share drives with this utility.

madhan
Admin Tonidoid
Admin Tonidoid

Postby madhan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:53 am

We will consider this as a feature enhancement.

Return to “Tonido Drive”