Announcing: Tonido 3.65.
This is a update release with several major bug fixes. Updating to this release is highly recommended.
Tonido now supports iTunes Playlist Integration
Listen to your iTunes Playlists from anywhere using Tonido.
Tonido will list your iTunes Playlists inside the music player playlists and you can simply load them and start playing.
Any changes you make to your iTunes playlists will quickly get synched into Tonido and show up inside as well. There is nothing to do!
This is supported on Windows and Mac, and requires that the iTunes app is installed on the computer.
There are also several bug fixes and improvements underneath the hood.
v 18.104.22.16835 – Feb 21, 2013
- - General: Support for syncing iTunes Playlists automatically with Tonido
- - General: Fix issue where slideshow doesn’t load sometimes
- - General: After loading playlist, clicking on play will start playing music
- - General: Slideshow will show bigger slide images
- - General: Fix Video Player start errors under some conditions
- - General: Uploading now queues uploads to different folders
- - General: Show error when flash cannot be detected for upload
- - General: Add Share in Slideshow view
- - General: Add album art for flac files
- - General: Show WebDAV URLs in Share Details
- - General: Fix malformed XML when windows user names have ‘&’
- - Sync: Ignore Icon/r files in Mac
- - Sync: Fix wrongful folder delete when folder is renamed with only case sensitive changes